- Junya Nishiguchi, "Theory of well-posedness for delay differential equations via prolongations and $C^1$-prolongations: its application to state-dependent delay," submitted to Journal of Differential equations.
- Junya Nishiguchi, "A necessary and sufficient condition for well-posedness of initial value problems of retarded functional differential equations," Journal of Differential Equations, 263, (2017), 3491-3532.
- (Invited) Junya Nishiguchi, "A unification of theory of well-posedness for delay differential equations," Third International Conference on the Dynamics of Differential Equations - Fundamentals and Developments - in Memory of Professor Jack K. Hale, Hiroshima.
- Junya Nishiguchi, TBA, ICMC - Summer Meeting on Differential Equations - 2018 Chapter, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- (Invited) Junya Nishiguchi, "Differential equations with unbounded delay, and dynamics in spaces without natural metrics," RIMS Workshop "Succession and Innovation of Studies on ODEs in Real Domains", Kyoto.
- Junya Nishiguchi, "Time-delay systems, and dynamics in spaces without natural metrics," AIMR Math Group Seminar, Tohoku University, Miyagi, October 6, 2017.
Web page: WPI-AIMR Math Unit
- Junya Nishiguchi, "An interpretation of time-delay coordinates for time-delay systems", RIMS Workshop “Dynamical Systems ― Joint Exploration of Theory and Application”, Kyoto, June 5 - 9 (7).
- Junya Nishiguchi, "A unification of theory of well-posedness for delay differential equations", Special LCDS Seminar, Providence, United States, February 23.
- Junya Nishiguchi, "A necessary and sufficient condition for well-posedness of initial value problems of retarded functional differential equations", ICMC - Summer Meeting on Differential Equations - 2017 Chapter, Sao Paulo, Brazil, February 6 - 8 (7).
Web page: マクロ経済動学の非線形数理
- 西口 純矢，「A unification of theory of well-posedness for delay differential equations」，南大阪応用数学セミナー，大阪市立大学，7月15日．
Web page: 応用数学に関する勉強会（応用数学セミナー）＠芝浦工大
Web page: 日本数学会・2017年度年会
- 西口 純矢．「Global attrcators on spaces without natural metrics」，2016年度冬の力学系研究集会，日本大学軽井沢研修所，1月7日〜10日（発表日 7日）．
- 吉田南数学質問コーナー（木 11:00-13:00）
- SGU 学部セミナー ※6月から
- SGU 学部セミナー
I have visited Rutgers University, Brown University, and University of Giessen from March 11 to 21. Because of the cancellation and the delay of my flight, I returned to Japan on 23.
I have obtained several perspectives on functional differential equations, and I am sure that this visit enables me to cultivate my research.
Finally, I acknowledge the financial support by Top Global University Project.
I participated "2015 East Asian Core Doctoral Forum on Mathematics'', and returned to Japan from Taiwan today. This forum was good opportunity of considering the future works.